Feeling tempted, I ordered a trial 30 day supply face cream from Firmacare for a trial price of $4.95.Unable to returning it within 14 days, I paid the full price - almost 90.00 dollars.

I called though shortly after to cancel my order. To my surprise, I received a second package which I returned the very next day without even opening the package - thinking that the shipment already was on its way when I cancelled my order. To my second surprise, I received a third package just a couple of weeks later!! I called the company and asked them to return my money at least for the returned package.

Not only they won't pay back, they also dared to insist that I never cancelled my order. I told them exactly the date I called to cancel, and at this point I became really pissed! After explaining to them that it is a generally accepted procedure to pay back for a returned product, they offered 25% back. Since I did not accept that, they offered 50% after additional time spent arguing.

Believe it or not, their "final" offer was 75%!

What kind of a company is this?The cream itself BTW is nothing special, so don't waste your time and money on this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of firmacare face cream. Firmacare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned firmacare face cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Firmacare.

Had an Experience with Firmacare?

Comments

Thank you was going to try it. Not any more

first of the product does not fight or revers wrinkles even slightly .I have great hydrated skin, even tones.

It claims to work on fine lines and wrinkles. They lie, had they said for skin under 50. but they didn't they lie.

its sales and marketing at its corrupt best.

They count on your great desire to look younger, offer a trial at the cost of pennies knowing you will get busy in life and forget the 14 day deadline.

I have stopped ordering any trial products for this very reason. I saw a charge on my bank then before it was even mailed.

I persuaded them to reverse my funds for the second product.

We are the fools for playing into their hands.

JJ